View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 10:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
chii370
Track Member

Drives: .
chii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to behold

The car was not actualy stored in a garage.... I'm stationed In Guam and it was parked in a deployed parking lot. I specifically got the "outdoors" model of the cover for this reason. The rest of the cover worked fine and the car still had the showroom shine I just put on it prior to leaving. With the exception of the back..... I have talked to Nissan about this already and they said it has never happened before so there giving me the week wait for a response from the manufacture runaround and quite frankly I'm pissed. OF COURSE IT'S NEVER HAPPENED I'm the first mother fucker on Guam to have a 370 let alone a nismo model! So it goes without saying they have never seen a issue with the 370 nismo cover.... Seeing as yet again I'm the ONLY person with it here. I'm on leave for a limited amount of time and go on another ******** 2 month deployment again soon and don't have time for Nissan to give me the Holliday lazy F u c k run around. So u recommend they comp me for the cover as well as paint? Will they make me give the cover back? I was just going to modify it with another cover I have and take off that stupid *** clear thing. But I do believe they should have to pay for there product that damaged ANOTHER of there products.
chii370 is offline   Reply With Quote