View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 08:46 AM   #74 (permalink)
XenChi
Base Member

Drives: 09 Slivr Nissan 370z
XenChi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by semtex View Post
Yeah, well with the way they're handling this, I'm not gonna spend any more money with them, on service or anything else. The 370Z is the ninth Nissan I've purchased in my life thus far. It's also probably the last, as I try not to make a habit of doing business with people or companies with deceptive/fraudulent business practices (e.g., sending out 'ringers' to the press fleet for marketing purposes). You know how people frequently come up to us new 370Z owners to ask us about our cars? Starting today, I will make a point to warn everyone who asks me about the car to stay away not only from the 370Z, but from Nissan as a company. In a nutshell, if Nissan isn't going to step up for us, I'm sure as hell not going to step up for them.

Edit: Lou, I know you're a Nissan dealer, so I just want to be clear that my remarks weren't intended as a jab towards you or anything like that. It's the parent company that has me riled up, not the dealers. (Gee, I think this role reversal is a first for me. )
Sounds like a plan to me, I'm all in.
XenChi is offline   Reply With Quote