View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 04:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzero_7 View Post
holy cow dude! great job. i bought the PC7424 and wolfgang 3.0 swirl remover too. haven't used it yet. but good to see the results on your's does your's have the clear bra on as well? did you remove that before detailing your car or did you just left it on? mine has it as well and i am contemplating whether to leave it on or remove it. probably leave it on though.
thanks man! ohh definitely leave on the clear bra. there are products used to clean the clear bra. you can pretty much clay it, and then use the finishing glaze (which is basically a light polish) and use the wolfgang sealant on it. although expel sells a special sealant for the clear bra.
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote