View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 04:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Xan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 40th Aniversary
Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by im89 View Post
Thanks for the response. I read the thread I didn't see anyone with that setup. Does anyone know if it will work I really need winter tires I found some that size. I honesty don't plan to drive in snow at all but don't want to get caught with summer tires and flurries in the winter. (drive on weekend and could get a decent deal on those tires) please someone help. Thanks.
225/40/19 is 2.4% smaller then stock, 255/35/19 is 2.1% smaller then stock, so both will be fine.

As for width, 225 will fit wheels with a width up to 9 and 255 can fit comfortably up to a width of 10. As your sports wheels are 19x8.5 and 19x10, you are fine there as well.