View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 02:51 PM   #768 (permalink)
frost
Retired admin

Drives: Your Wife Crazy
frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo! View Post
Nothing against James Bond, but real men drink straight, hard liqour. Neat if you're serious, on the rocks in mixed company.

Cocktails are for nancy boys and dames.
A "manliness of cocktails" debate is like an auto/manual debate, the argument is older than the hills, and won't get solved on this forum.

It's weird the things we pick out to be "manly." I could say that since I shave with a straight razor, I'm manlier than these plastic blade *******, or since I live in Phoenix where it can get 120 degrees, I'm manlier than people who have nice california weather.

Aside from that, who does drinking straight alcohol make one manlier to, other guys? Because while a chick is likely to giggle if you order a "skinny tini," I don't know any chick who wouldn't think well of you ordering an old fashioned, white russian, rusty nail, etc. Since 90% of my decisions are based on "will this increase my chances of having sex or making money?" I am more than happy to occasionally please my pallet with the many combinations of cocktails. Label me what you will

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooftop View Post
<insert snarky, slightly condescending frost joke>
frost is offline   Reply With Quote