View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 08:28 AM   #8 (permalink)
detroadster
Base Member

Drives: 1969 Datsun & 09 370
detroadster is on a distinguished road

Thanks, guys. I was very careful in trying to just present my single experience, only the facts, and not infer that my individual experience is in any way an indication that others may experience the same. ARK prides themselves on customer service and they were very nice and very helpful in every way when I worked with them. Any thread you read where someone has had a problem, you will see ARK quickly jump in and say "call us, we will take care of you." And they do. Bottom line, they get the job done and will take care of their customers.

However, what they seem to be missing is that they have other issues in their business model that persist and cause problems for their customers that they then have to mop up via their customer service. Part of having a great product is having your customer be able to order the part, get what they ordered, install, and be happy, all without having to contact customer service to resolve an issue. A great company with a great product will have great customer service that is rarely utilized. When your customer has to spend their time on multiple phone calls and e-mails to sort out multiple issues, it reflects poorly on the company; even when your customer support takes swift care to handle every issue.
detroadster is offline   Reply With Quote