View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 04:56 PM   #22 (permalink)
kellyefields
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Supercharged
kellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of light

I have USAA and have used this before. There are no ad fees and you can use any bank loan you want. I usually stay with USAA for the convience of service. you can even go to a dealership and find a car on the lot you like and then call them with the vin number the MSRP and the dealer info and they will work the deal from there. I went after hours to shop no hassel and sent them the info. I do believe there are certain dealerships that work with them thus giving better pricing but that is up to you. I did not buy do to the dealership not wanting to give me what i wanted on trade in, this being after negotating the trade in value and then showing them the printout. always negotiate the trade before showing them the printout to ensure you are getting the best possible price for the trade becasue usaa talks cash price with them. but usaa service was excellent.
kellyefields is offline   Reply With Quote