View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 01:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dealer Allignment with Aftermarket Suspension

So i want to get an allignment done because i just switched from my summer setup (19x9.5 and 19x10.5) to my winter setup on the stock 18s (18x8 and 18x9) and i want to make sure everything is still good. The infiniti dealer my parents have their cars serviced at (and i've gone to a bunch for other cars) is offering 4 wheel laser allignments for 100 instead of 150 until the end of the year. i have BC Racing BR coilovers with an SPC rear camber kit. would there be any issue with them doing an allignment given that i have aftermarket suspension, or should i just go to a place that specializes in that sort of thing. could be a dumb question but i'm just curious
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote