View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 11:00 PM   #67 (permalink)
crash1369
Enthusiast Member

Drives: C300 - 6spd
crash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond repute

everyone keep saying BBS has had so much time to fine tune things. Yes the first episodes were no where near as entertaining as they are now, that is irrelevant becuase it does not take any time to tune an exact copy. The scene with the rapotor, besides every other show was just a reenactment of the english show. They swapped a lander rover for a f150 to appeal to the Americans and then just remade the other show almost exactly, down to the camera angels and "photo finish" as he swoops by.
They do have an impressive ability to take all of the entertainment out of the shows during this process though.

For a second I actually thought they might at least test the truck, but they just did the same simple things they've show it doing everywhere else with so many cutaways you can never really be sure what is going on anyway. It did take a few easy hit at least though, but I'm still not impressed. That truck is over priced and 87% marketing, but that is another issue
I could care less if they did a lap in it or not, but they did say they were going to test every car. So they took an Off-Road pickup truck around a race track but not a sports car they actually should have, that people would actually want to see.
"At no point during your rambling, incoherent response did you ever come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul."
crash1369 is offline   Reply With Quote