View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 09:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
chii370
Track Member

Drives: .
chii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to behold
Default NISSAN nismo 370 cover RUINS paint

Bought the ridiculously expensive genuine nissan 370z nismo car cover before i went on a underway on the sub. Well after a month, i come back and start my standard ******** procedure of getting the car all prepped and ready to drive again. battery...check resetting stupid safety auto window thing....check so on and so forth. then after giving the car one final look around (since it initially looked perfect) i noticed something under the rear nissan badge on the deck lid/rear bumper. there is a clear plastic/rubber see through thing on the back of the car cover to allow people to see your license plate while covered......for whatever ******* reason they would need too. well in a perfect square..... conveniently the size of the plastic piece, the paint was raised and bubbled, almost melted. a HUGE 1.5 square foot section of the back of my ******* car is now destroyed because i spent 200$ on a car cover thats specifically designed for this car????? you have got to be ******* kidding me. pics wont show it, as it deflects the light really weird. so i will upload a vid i took with my ipod if someone could inform me of the best way to do that.
chii370 is offline   Reply With Quote