Thread: Kids n 370s
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 02:52 PM   #141 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsolin01 View Post
My kids aren't getting anything from me growing up. Oh you want some milk and diapers? go get a job and buy them yourself! I gave you life and that's all you're getting from me.

In all seriousness though, I think we're all pretty lucky to even be able to own a 370z. You can say luck doesn't have anything to do with it and that you worked hard for it but really you're lucky enough to have the opportunity to work hard for it.

And I applaud people for mooching off their parents for as long as possible.
It's just not worth it. I pay about $500/mo extra to live on my own. Very nice not to have to tip-toe into your own residence. Besides, I work nights. It wouldn't mesh well.