Thread: Buying soon!
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 01:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
NasHH
Base Member

Drives: 04 M3
NasHH is on a distinguished road
Default Buying soon!

Hey my name is Mark and I currently driving a 2004 BMW M3 with 67k miles. I love this beast but its time to move on and im looking at a 370z NISMO. I test drove the touring sport but not the nismo. Some people said its "rough" but I have yet to test drive it.

I'm trying to sell my M3 but its been pretty slow. I'm planning on trading it since I read that when you trade in you only pay tax for the amount that you actually "pay". So that's pretty awesome since I live in Los Angeles and tax is crazy. I've actually been calling a couple dealers around me and looking for some used Nismo's but can't seem to find any, so im planning on going ahead for the 2011 (preferably white).

Like I said im getting a NISMO so that means no mods, I like my cars stock under the hood. Plus most of these cars are overpriced due to us having warranty. I hear they raised all cars about 10k+ to cover for warranty (or atleast thats what I read in the subaru forums).

My past cars were 07 STi and my brothers hammy down 2004 BMW M3 and now going for a 2011 370z NISMO!

All comments and advice welcome
NasHH is offline   Reply With Quote