View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 01:14 PM   #30 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

I suppose it's not impossible to install the oil cooler and then just remove it if you had a power-train problem arise. I'd bet the 18yo service guy would never notice you installed one during a routine service. Nissan can't force you to get a service performed by them, so I've opted to have a personal mechanic deal with most issues. Thus, at a local mechanic no one will give you a hard time nor document that you have an oil cooler. If something big happened, you could just pull the oil cooler off and then drop the car off at Nissan for warranty work. Clearly not an ideal situation though.
spearfish25 is offline   Reply With Quote