View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 01:00 PM   #26 (permalink)
terrycs
Base Member

Drives: 07 G35S Sedan
terrycs has a reputation beyond reputeterrycs has a reputation beyond reputeterrycs has a reputation beyond reputeterrycs has a reputation beyond reputeterrycs has a reputation beyond reputeterrycs has a reputation beyond reputeterrycs has a reputation beyond reputeterrycs has a reputation beyond reputeterrycs has a reputation beyond reputeterrycs has a reputation beyond reputeterrycs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally View Post
This Oil Cooler Issue has become a principal issue as well, I feel that some sort of fraud has taken place, that Nissan shipped vehicles to the reviewers with additional perfomance parts that were not made known to the public. Why did they do this I can only believe because they new this issue would affect the reviews. I bought a sports car for spirited hill country drives etc. Not to be a grocery getter I have one of those already.

Most if not all the reviews did not mention this issue, if Nissan would have been honest from the start many of us would not be in this position.

I wish Consumer Affairs would have let me talk to someone else, as it is very obvious that they are there to just quiet you down.

I admire your tenacity, but I have a feeling it is a lost cause.
terrycs is offline   Reply With Quote