Thread: Sup?
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 09:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosiotaku View Post
My real name is Alex. My user name is a blend of tifosi- the stereotypical Scuderia Ferrari geek- and otaku- a stereotypical Japanese culture geek.
unique

Quote:
And yeah, I do hope the 370Z is a beast. At 3200 pounds or less and a 350 HP engine, all it would need is an exhaust/intake/ECU tune package and the Boxster owners would get nervous.
The new Z is gonna be a very nice car. We are hearing that it'll have 338 HP and 270 ft/lbs of tq. Even though the weight was speculated to be 3134 lbs but recent document shows that it's somewhere between 3240 to 3260 lbs .. Not too bad. I think it'll still give Porsche a run for it's money.
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote