View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 03:44 PM   #81 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
yep, i think that's the exact one i have. just get two. makes it easier get it under the car to the lift point especially on the front.
do you have much clearance under your car? i guess i'll have to go home and measure mine. i might buy something from sears or w/e because the shipping on a lot of these jacks is pretty expensive b/c they are heavy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
you know wat, most stores like customers that actually work on the car and show effort in trying to fix the problem. some customers are paper pushers where they just whine and and dont get off their lazy fat arse and just start blabbering off pointing fingers at everyone.

so good job on your part too.
thanks although i must say, my knees hurt...but not too bad. was just pretty exhausting since i did it at the same time as swapping wheels for winter, and since my car was lowered i had to use the roadside jack to fit my other jack underneath.
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote