View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 11:35 AM   #44 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearfish25 View Post
Import,

I think he was partly getting at the fact that you don't own the car yet still comment on the clutch. I once drove a Corvette Grand Sport for one lap around a little test track. Perhaps I should go on the 'Vette forum and tell the owners how their clutches work?

I don't say this abrasively, just pointing out some irony. I do like your enthusiasm for the Z and contributions to our little community.
Drove 2 different Z's, and know people who own them/have ridden in them. Most shift jerkily (maybe they fail?), and I found both of them I drove different in the ways previously mentioned. . You don't need to own the car to tell that it's different from everything you have driven before, regarding the clutch. I bet you felt that the LS3 has some torque, no? You don't need to own a 'vette to know that, yes? Same thing.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote