View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 10:01 AM   #31 (permalink)
Cell
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garbage Truck
Cell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond repute

Why is it difficult for you some of you guys? I drove mine out the dealer without any problems or stalling. Sure the clutch is a bit more sensitive compared to a Honda/Toyota but it isn't to the point where it's hard to drive. I notice a large number of people have trouble with the 370z. I just don't see how people cannot adjust quickly to the difference.

One of my buddies wanted to test drive my 370z and going from a civic's clutch to a 370z he almost stalled it many times over. He was basically dropping the clutch like he would in his civic. That is because the civic has a larger range of engagement compared to the 370z.

When I first got my car, I got used to the clutch within 10 minutes. I didn't bog it or anything either.
Cell is offline   Reply With Quote