View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 10:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
cotizi
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 VW GTI 6MT
cotizi has a reputation beyond reputecotizi has a reputation beyond reputecotizi has a reputation beyond reputecotizi has a reputation beyond reputecotizi has a reputation beyond reputecotizi has a reputation beyond reputecotizi has a reputation beyond reputecotizi has a reputation beyond reputecotizi has a reputation beyond reputecotizi has a reputation beyond reputecotizi has a reputation beyond repute

added pics... finally. My longtubes didn't bolt completely correctly to my FI exhaust either, so I'm not sure if its my exhaust that's the problem or my headers / cats. When I say "didn't bolt correctly" I'm talking about a 1mm or 2mm gasket leak at the drivers side connection. The passenger side worked fine. I was able to completely secure them and tie them down, and I think if i would have figured out a better gasket setup, it would have been fine, but I got lazy. These are definitely for someone who's willing to work with them in case they don't directly bolt on. I can't guarantee they will work with different setups. That's why they are cheaper than most HFC's.

Hope that helps. Like I said, my LTH leaked in the same spot, so for all I know these could fit fine.