View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 10:27 AM   #8 (permalink)
Modshack
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Sport
Modshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FricFrac View Post
I've got my Stillen Cat back, high flow cat and G3 intake on order however I do have a question about the cat back exhaust. I know Stillen puts a lot of research into their products but the cat back exhaust is about 40 lbs heavier than stock. Isn't that the equivalent of loosing around 4 hp from the additional weight? So while the gain on the dyno is around 18 hp the net effect is about 14 hp? I guess the good part of the weight gain is that its below the COG....

Ummmm.......When I put my Stillen on I weighed every component as well as the stock parts. The Stillen system came in at 7 lbs more than stock.

Steal my car! (SOLD)...Now Porsche Cayman S
Oil Cooler DIY: Here!
Modshack is offline   Reply With Quote