View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 07:45 PM   #75 (permalink)
christian370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370Z/Saab 900se
christian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFZ View Post
That's a really good detailed review. I knew you would like them though. LOL.
Cars looking good. Yeah I think they did a really good job on these springs. Once again Thumbs up to Swift for this. I've driven several lowered Z's and every time I do I am extremely happy with what I have.

I need to go to the track again soon.

Hey by the way you should re-post your review here
SWIFT Springs in Production
or the other Swift review page. Maybe we can get a sticky going or something.
I will definitely post there after I come back from dinner, I think these springs feel better with speed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chops View Post
nice! the difference between the actual springs are crazy. the swift look MUCH beefier.

OT: i was watching your video in your sig...you should really turn off X band on your radar detector, no point in california
X band is annoying especially because it goes off for most of the false readings, I need to read the instructions and do that then. I was amazed at the difference in build between the stock and Swift springs, really goes to show the OEM compromises.
SP Rays -- RE-11s -- SpecialtyZ Tune -- Swift Springs -- Stillen 25R Oil Cooler -- Stillen G3 Intakes -- Berk HFCs -- F.I. 12" CBE -- Stillen Sway Bars -- Es14 Spring -- INGS+1 lip -- CF Spoiler -- GTR Start Button -- VLED Parking Lights -- PWJDM V2 shift knob
christian370z is offline   Reply With Quote