View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 10:18 AM   #10 (permalink)
6MT
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Reliant Robin
6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute

OK guys, start thinking like a lawyer. If that was indeed the response from "Nissan consumer affairs", then you need to get that in writing to prove in court. Then the "documented failures" must be proved. I'm not sure there has been any (yet).
All I'm saying is that, yes, we are all pissed off that our oil temperatures are quite high. Is this a real problem or a percieved problem that might lead to "something" undisireable happening. Don't get me wrong, I'm just as "concerned" as all of us are. BUT, does this mean that Nissan is at fault for not prviding a solution to something that has yet to cause any "damage"? Does this mean that Nissan is at fault for owners using their cars in a "reck-less" manner (not sure that's the correct term, sorry)?
Again, I'm in agreement, oil temps are high. But is there any legal opinion out there that would agree that there's "a leg to stand on legally"?

(please don't flame me too much)

Last edited by 6MT; 06-05-2009 at 10:20 AM.
6MT is offline   Reply With Quote