View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 05:47 PM   #22 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash1369 View Post
Hey Brian, how are you liking your rear view camera? I didn't want to spend the money on the "fancy" multi-view camera that I'm not sure I need, or even want. And I did like the idea of the clean, seemingly simple install of the license plate cam. But I realized the license plate mounted camera does seem a bit pricey, and the kenwood one it's that much more.

Do you have sirius? I've been wondering how the song information is displayed on the screen and haven't been able to find a picture.
Honestly, I probably could have gotten off with a cheaper camera because I basically stay in one view. I use a split screen to see each corner. I do occasionally use other views, but not often. I'm going to movement camera down a little when it warms up a bit to improve the view a bit. I had a pipe dream to mount it under the wing, but I think that would involve WAAAY too much work.

No Sirius. I've got an 160GB iPod. You can download the manual from Kenwoodusa.com. Page 45 is where the Sirius info is. There are some generic screenshots, but it might give you an idea of the display. Main screen shows Channel, Song Title, Artist, Band, Up and Down tune buttons, etc. There is also an area on the right that you touch that brings up a Category or Channel List.

Last edited by TreeSemdyZee; 12-15-2010 at 05:59 PM.
TreeSemdyZee is offline   Reply With Quote