Thread: theDreamer's Z
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 09:21 AM   #17 (permalink)
miguez
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '04 Cavalier
miguez has a reputation beyond reputemiguez has a reputation beyond reputemiguez has a reputation beyond reputemiguez has a reputation beyond reputemiguez has a reputation beyond reputemiguez has a reputation beyond reputemiguez has a reputation beyond reputemiguez has a reputation beyond reputemiguez has a reputation beyond reputemiguez has a reputation beyond reputemiguez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
The car cover was on my car all week while I was gone, it rained last night so I got a chance to see how it did against the rain. Water still leaks through a bit so it will not stay 100% dry, a little sad here but not a huge loss. No dirt, bird poo, or anything got underneath the cover which was the main purpose of it. Glad to come home and see the only dirt on the car was what was there when I left plus some water that seeps through from the rain.
One interesting thing to think about this car cover is that if it allows a little water in, it allows a little water out. The problem with covers that don't allow any water through is exactly that, they will keep whatever humidity was in from getting out, and that might not be a good thing.
miguez is offline   Reply With Quote