Thread: theDreamer's Z
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 09:04 AM   #15 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Another update:

Last night was spent installing a new shifter, thanks to Stillen for a great price on the B&M short throw shifter. The instructions in the DIY are pretty much spot on which is what we followed for this install. I picked up a Razo white shift knob, but ended up going back to the stock shift knob. The Razo was very small and had no way of keeping the shift boot down which became more of a bother when shifting. I was able to snap a few pictures so enjoy.

Removal of the stock shift knob was a pain but was able to do it without destroying it at all, which is good since I am using it again.

theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote