View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 07:51 AM   #18 (permalink)
DarkPath
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 40th Anniversary M6
DarkPath will become famous soon enough
Default Cars & Coffee - Williamsburg - Saturday 18 December - 8-10AM

Looks like we have the blessings of the gods for weather Saturday compared to what the past week has held... After 5 days of daytime highs in the 20 - Saturdays forecast is for the mid 40s and will feel like a mid-December heat-wave.

So come out to our first meeting at the Premium Outlet Mall and meet our new sponsors: JJ Jitterzz in the Mall's food Court area... There will be plenty of room, plenty of coffee and breakfast treats... and of course there will be plenty of hot cars from around eastern VA. I've heard through the grapevine that there will be a new group coming in this weekend. A contingent of S2000s are said to be coming in force! Looking forward to see you all Saturday morning.

To avoid confusion here is a map to our new location - print it out and bring it with you.

Take I 64 to Williamsburg and exit the Interstate at the Lightfoot 199 exit… Once on 199 continue on past Mooretown Rd and past Rochambeau take ramp at Richmond Road (Highway 60). At bottom of ramp Turn Right onto Richmond Road. Continue on Richmond Road for approximately 2 miles till you see the Premium Outlet Mall. There are multiple entrances to the mall from Richmond Road.

Turn Right into the mall at the entrance closest to Old Towne Road. Once inside the Mall entrance Turn Right at the first side road on the right… You’ll see the Food Court. Continue down to end of lane, Turn Left, and Turn Left again into the first parking lane closest to the Food Court.

JJ Jitterzz is inside the Food Court.

Any Questions – Contact me at sstvns7@gmail.com - Event Coordinator – Sam Stevens