View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 10:41 PM   #17 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash1369 View Post
OK, no more thinking or I will never get anything

Here is what I am going to buy any last minute suggestions, something I forgot, anything else I might want add, things I don't need?

So much money...

Does the grill in the top corner of the dash just pop out, I assume there are tweeters under there? I wasn't sure how they came out so I haven't checked but if there is room that is where i was thinking about putting the extra antennas?
I would suggest PMing one of our sponsors Wicked CAS on the Kenwood. He is an authorized dealer and I'm pretty sure he'll beat the Crutchfield price on the 9960. Tell him I sent you (Brian Murphy). Nazar is the guy you want to deal with. He also has the iPod cable and may also have some of the other stuff.

I highly recommend Nazar, but IF you use Crutchfield and have never bought from them, use this referral code and it'll get you $20 off an order over $200. Code: pkxw8-q51r5-31twz

Nazar should still do a whole lot better. Here is the original thread from the original sale on this unit. If you go to the last page of the thread, he was offering the unit for $1399 in June.
Dnx9960 kenwood excelon wicked cas sneak peak preview pre-order $500 gift certificate

Last edited by TreeSemdyZee; 12-14-2010 at 10:51 PM.
TreeSemdyZee is offline   Reply With Quote