View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 02:52 AM   #24 (permalink)
ocfoilist
Base Member

Drives: 09 Blue 6m 370zT/S/N
ocfoilist is on a distinguished road

I was one of the people who tried to load more than 512 songs onto a CF card. I bought an 8GB card and loaded it up only to find that the software doesn't see anything past the first 512. There are a number of other people on the forum that posted the same complaint. Pretty much useless, unfortunately. Since I lack the patience to systematically load one CD after another into the music box (and since most of my music is in an mp3 format), I just went back to sticking with an attached iTouch. The one nice thing about using the music box or CF card would be reclaiming my center console for odds and ends. The iTouch, along with the cabling, takes up most of that space.

According to Nissan's site, the 370 convertible boasts a new and improved nav system. They don't detail restrictions on the hard drive or CF interface, but perhaps that ridiculous limitation has been removed...