View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 07:57 PM   #16 (permalink)
crash1369
Enthusiast Member

Drives: C300 - 6spd
crash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond repute

I know the camera is expensive but I liked the wide viewing angle (I think it's the widest they have) but better yet it should be very simple to mount, obviously, and will be centrally located as well as adjustable so I figured screw it whats $200 if your spending 2g's anyway
Although thinking about it now, I don't know how, or where the wires will attach to it. I wouldn't think they would expect me to drill through the trunk/ behind the license plate, but I would guess, without looking yet, I could probably do that right?

I'll pop one of those grilles out then and see how it looks, but do you know if there is any room in there or if I'll be able to fish the wires through?
"At no point during your rambling, incoherent response did you ever come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul."
crash1369 is offline   Reply With Quote