View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 07:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan370z View Post
Even if by pressing the brake pedal , there was some power to the rear wheel
I was slowing down carefully then the front gets the ABS on and the car is still pushing slowly forward
It was like having understeer while braking , it was only when the throttle was sticking.
When it was not sticking , I never had problem to stop in the snow
Take it in to the dealer when you can, the sooner the better. If they threaten to deny you tell them you're going to the local TV station. I would still put a stock flash in first, just so they don't have any excuse.