View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 05:51 PM   #122 (permalink)
Pharmacist
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z Sport 6MT
Pharmacist is a jewel in the roughPharmacist is a jewel in the roughPharmacist is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370fan View Post
When i'm driving a GT-R (company car) I always make a point to wave to my 350 and 370Z brethren. Driving one is constant hilarity though. It's funny what people will go through to take a picture of a car. It's not like it's a Enzo or something! I get some people that will park next to it to take pictures and stuff, I get a kick out of it. I can't say that i've had many haters say anything to me, most are enamored by being around one. I do get the questions about how much it costs and stuff, and i'm honest about it. I let people sit in it and play with the buttons and touchscreen gauges. I know 10 years ago i'd never thought I would be driving one and I would have loved the opportunity to sit in a car like this and play with the buttons, so I don't mind for people to do the same. I just don't give rides in it.
your company gives GTRs to its employees? What kind of company is that? Where can I send my resume?