View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 03:56 PM   #737 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian370z View Post
Do you feel they actually make a meaningful difference? I wrote them off a little while ago since most said they could only really make a noticeable improvement on an A/T car but you have a 6MT and obviously like them enough to make your own.
honestly bro... i know it doesnt make a huge difference at all...... the only reason why i even went through the trouble of getting a grounding kit is because of my friend.... so i asked him a while back before i bought the grounding kit is it really important? he said no and yes.... he then explained to me that no because performance wise... it wont do crap LOL.... and yes becuase he said your reassuring the grounding points in a car which IS important... for example one of his customers car would not idle properly and for the love of god they could not understand why? he went crazy for a week... wen he finally figured it out it was a a bad ground... eversince then he always recommended adding grounding kits to the newer cars.... its just a reassurance for me bro... i saw how puny the stock ground wires are.... im more comfortable having a massive wire to insure ill always have good grounding....

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun66 View Post
So the STILLEN grounding kit turned orange?
How many miles did you have it on?
only have about 7,000 on them... and my car is almost 2 years old.... it started turning orange like around 6k though..... some parts now are almost pinkish silver with orange faded area surrounding it...

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote