View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 01:03 AM   #7 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Those are, in fact, pictures of my headlights by CiNcity Designs. I recognize the seller name as a forum member over at MY350Z, so I'm assuming this is someone who works for or with CiNcity.

The description is very accurate. What they're saying here is the auction winner will pay for a brand new set of headlights with modifications as he/she desires. I also had CiNcity Designs order me a brand new set of headlights as a core swap, and they refund me the cost of the headlights when I send them my set.

Seriously, though, I can do the electronics and wiring myself. The LEDs are super cheap, but I'm not very crafty so I don't want to risk destroying an expensive set of new headlights. I'd rather modify LEDs in the gauge cluster, and surface mount stuff is what I'm good at.

Last edited by DIGItonium; 07-06-2010 at 06:03 PM.
DIGItonium is offline   Reply With Quote