View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 12:47 PM   #84 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSlicks View Post
I definitely wouldn't, very bad debt load even if single. About the highest that is financial sound is 50% of your gross income. Obviously you could go higher if you have very little in the way of expenses and are good at saving money. The more you make the more your wife seems to spend so cash in the pocket doesn't directly go up. I usually squirrel away my end of year bonus and use part of it to fund the year's track expenses, some mods etc, and use the rest to pay down debt or invest.
Supposedly, this is true. However, I rarely see this being the case or being a problem. That would mean everyone who owns a new Z, the minimum income is around 60K gross. I doubt that.

I draw my limit at price of the car within 10% of annual gross income. That's just what I feel comfortable with. Then again, I just rent, and have no bills but utilities and food/gas, etc.

Last edited by ImportConvert; 12-14-2010 at 12:50 PM.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote