View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 11:21 AM   #7 (permalink)
iwannazee
Base Member

Drives: The wife nuts
iwannazee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastsach View Post
I did get a sales report for November and everything is going way up while most other OEMs are down. But, the Z was left off of the report which tells me things are probably not good sales wise. They don't tell us about production numbers but I am getting a hell of a deal on my monthly lease.
I've been to Japan 27 times (I think) and have seen most everything Nissan does including watching a hydrulic battering ram destroy a 350 from the side to check side impact details. It was silver and after the ram hit the Japanese techs and I all had tears in our eyes. No language probleme here.
I've seen our competitors cars torn completely apart for study and, with the exception of the GTR, I think the Z is a showcase of technology and quality in manufacturing and build. The car is a religion over there and if you are lucky enough to be an assembly tech or designer it is something you will tell your kids about. Hard to explain but the car should cost +60% of what it does. It's a true gem I think.
Fascinating insights into "behind-the-scenes" views that we otherwise wouldn't see.

Look forward to hearing more...
iwannazee is offline   Reply With Quote