View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 12:55 AM   #32 (permalink)
Junior370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: over the speed limit
Junior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffblue View Post
thanks, i will try that out tomorrow morning. i'm kind of intimidated by the adjustment of the preload since i only have a small jack and jackstands. it will probably take me 4 times as long to do one adjustment then it would at a shop with a lift. the place i bought the coilovers from is going to help me try and fix it, i'm gonna swing by there tomorrow
No prob. Hopefully it's something simple like that. Let me know if that fixes it. The molded foam back there is pretty hard so it sounds like knocking when the road us rough.

Stillen CBE*CAI-U/D Pulley*Ground Kit*Sways*Setrab Oil Cooler*Ichiba Rear Camber Kit*Agility Coilover*Berk HFC*Technosquare Tune*GT-R Button*Venaci Mesh*SP Performance Cross Drilled/Slotted Rotors*SPC Toe Bolts*Bomex Lip*Mud flaps*Aero Jacket Type III Wing*Sold
Junior370z is offline   Reply With Quote