View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 10:27 PM   #19 (permalink)
Phimosis
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 911 4S
Phimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond repute

More pix as promised:

You can see a tiny ammount of particle board around the vinyl on the amp board. when it bugs me enough, Ill get out a black sharpy and color it!

I lifted the box so you can see the fiberglass job on the bottom side. When its sitting in it's proper position, it fits in there tight as shiznizzle and you don't see any unflinished edges (except the amp board). It won't move at under under acceleration, cornering or braking.

PS. Yes, I know my job with Maguires vinyl conditioner sucks. I did it in a poorly lit garage and couldnt see the missed areas like you can when the flash is on!

PPS the box was made by "The Audio Shop" 1330 23rd St, Bakersfield, CA (661) 864-0954
Phimosis is offline   Reply With Quote