View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 10:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Diversion
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z Silver/Persi
Diversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Diversion
Default Rear JDM/Euro Fog Install

Installed my JDM/Euro rear fog light today....

Noticed you basically need to drop the muffler to access it easily.. So I did.. The bottom right nut was STRIPPED and I had to tear up the black box that covers the dummy fog light they give us in the States and rip out the stripped nut.. luckily I didn't tear it up to the point where I couldn't still use the bottom right nut again for the new Fog.

One thing I want to mention is that I've yet to see someone actually talk about that there's a harness plugged into the dummy box (obviously not being used). I haven't actually plugged into it yet but does anybody know if there's power going to this harness? Looks like they left the rear fog light harness for provisioning purposes but terminated it at the end.

Wonder where it's going to? Center console hopefully for the OEM rear fog light switch?

Pictures of the fog will come tomorrow!
Diversion is offline   Reply With Quote