View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 12:19 PM   #2302 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

wait, is diaby even fit?? i thought he didn't pass physical!

Szczczczczzccesny(R)

Sagna - Squid - DJ - Clichy

Song - Wilshere

Nasri - RvP - Arshavin

Chamakh

Walcott on bench if needed. I don't think 4-4-2 is going to cut it against ManUre. That, and I didn't see a good partnership last time chamakh and RvP were up there together. Looked...haphazard, to say the least.

Goal.com thinks SAF is rolling out the 4-5-1 formation and dropping Berbs from the starting XI, and rolling out the old guard of Giggs and Scholes. That'll be interesting, given they're both old returning from various injuries. Park gets dropped as well.

Huh.

Anyway I don't want to get drawn into a guess to the final score. I want a good match though, AW needs to make sure this team doesn't fold if it concedes first. Evra's comments should've irritated them enough to want this as bad as the fans want it.

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.

Last edited by phelan; 12-13-2010 at 12:22 PM.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote