View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 12:49 AM   #7 (permalink)
Scott @ RA
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Ridiculously Fast
Scott @ RA has a spectacular aura aboutScott @ RA has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSlicks View Post
According to BC NA last year the default spring rates for the "BR" is 10K/8K and the ER was 12K/10K. Did they change there default setup for 2010? Not that it really matters, the ER's are all custom orders anyway.
Sorry Chris, and not that it matters that much or is a big deal, but as some may not know... I talk to Pete (the owner, operator, and manager of BC Racing NA) at least couple times a week, not to mention the many daily text messages. We are good friends and work on projects together. I am also the consultant, director, and driver of their Time Attack cars and race cars (we also build the cars engines).

I asked him in a text message today if the 370Z ER series coilovers EVER came with the 12K front and the 10K rear spring rates as the default (off the shelf).
He replied.......
"No, we did sell many 12/10's ER's (ever since you suggested it), but that is not how they came and has never been the default spring rates. The 350Z, G35, 370Z, G37 have always had the 10K 8K spring rates as the default for the BR's as well as the ER's"

Last edited by Scott @ RA; 12-13-2010 at 12:51 AM.
Scott @ RA is offline   Reply With Quote