View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 06:51 PM   #27 (permalink)
shabarivas
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z MB 6mt
shabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond repute

There are no fanboy battles - I have both systems and will own both games... but its just that when you have a G25 wheel hooked up to your PS3 and are playing GT5p vs playing any of these games on a controller - the feeling is sublime... not to mention - most of the crap forza is adding is all gameplay based for the online support (which they do very well) but i will honestly say this - i will never ever be playing GT5 online - im getting it for the track and car simulation... seriously... graphics can go take a hike as long as every nut and bolt are being simulated - now polyphony has had 5 iterations and with each one dramatically builds upon the next. They already have in car cams with amazing rendering of the inside of the car... they already have such a realistic driving physics feel.

So yes... if you play online... then forza would probably better suited - but you pay to play it... but if all you care about is track sim and car sim... GT5 is where its at.
shabarivas is offline   Reply With Quote