View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 02:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
crash1369
Enthusiast Member

Drives: C300 - 6spd
crash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaudiofanat View Post
The antennas use different connectors and different power sources meaning the xm can not be used with a sirius so no you can not use the stock one.

The call buttons will work I believe when you use the Metra Axxess.
Thanks allot

I know my XM antenna won't work, but what about say a BMW antenna for example? They come with Sirius from the factory so could I use that instead of my current one? On the same account, does anybody know if that is also their terrestrial antenna as well or do that keep that hidden in the windshield or something, any suggestions?

I'll look up the metra axxess, that would be great if all my other problems could be solved so easily.

Also, I forgot about microphone though. Does anybody know where it is, in the rear view mirror I assume? Does anyone know how I could wire that into the radio rather then fishing the big ugly one that comes with it through the car someplace?
"At no point during your rambling, incoherent response did you ever come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul."
crash1369 is offline   Reply With Quote