View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 09:39 AM   #45 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmyride View Post
I've been contemplating a new cayman s too but my Z sports is only 11 months old , not ready to give it up yet. A new S with taxes would be around $70k I could get two Zs with that money. Dollar for dollar I think a Z is a Better value.

I might just get a couple years old S for around $40k and save about $25k. It's very tempting.
I think a car is more than the sum of its monetary value. For example, you could get 2 Corvettes (C5) for the price of one 370Z.

However, you couldn't drive both of them, could you? Obviously you like the Z more than the C5, so that's what you got.

Value is a personal thing.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote