View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 04:08 AM   #2 (permalink)
Holliday
Track Member

Drives: in the fast lane....
Holliday will become famous soon enoughHolliday will become famous soon enough

WINDOW TINT

One of the easiest things I have done, considering I had it done by a pro! HAHA. That would be my window tint. I went with 15% I believe? The guy who did it does not speak English so.........

It is pretty dark but still bearable at night. He did a great job. I did not have any issues with it pulling up on the corners.

JDM FOG LIGHT

Here is my JDM rear fog light install. I did not take as many pics as I would have liked but I must say I scared my wife when she came out to the garage to find my car in disarray! HAHA! I had to pull interior panels and the rear bumper off to install the wiring. I used a relay and fuse in my setup and went with a rocker switch to operate the fog light. I did my own wiring and purchased the relay and switch from: www.wiringproducts.com.

BERK CBE

Here is my Berk CBE. I originally ordered this on the GB#2 back in January of 2010. It was not until November when I got my entire system at my house in Germany. I will be installing it sometime this week. Here is the thread for reviews: BERK Catback Exhaust System installs/reviews

H&R SPRINGS

It was time to drop my Z. I waited and watched on the boards as others did theirs. I decided to go with H&R springs to drop my Z. (ordered from RoBear Racing)

(install pics coming soon)

SPC CAMBER KITS

I knew going with the H&R springs I was going to need camber adjustments. From past experience with my G35 I knew I wanted to have a fully adjustable setup. I decided to get SPC from and rear camber arms and SPC toe bolts. (purchased from Stillen)

(install pics coming soon)

more to come soon.........

Last edited by Holliday; 02-04-2012 at 08:55 PM.
Holliday is offline   Reply With Quote