View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 05:26 PM   #49 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukluk View Post
That looks VERY cool. The landing strip LEDs are perfect, imo!

I would like to keep the chrome vs having it painted black. And I like the look of the halo around the front projector.

Did you end up with any switches/toggles/etc inside? Or does it all work seemlessly with the OEM switches for lights, turn signals, etc?
Thank you! If you leave it unpainted, then the dimples can double as reflectors for the LEDs due to the way it is positioned (forward facing and mounted towards the back end of the dimple).

The video demonstrates the possibilities of lighting effects and options CiNcity is capable of, but is NOT implemented with my set. Therefore, the LED strip is simply tapped into my parking light wire.

Please note, the LEDs are much whiter in person. With ~6500K color temp, it shows up more blue on camera.

I'll be taking more photos in various lighting conditions and in motion tomorrow afternoon.