View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 05:26 PM   #26 (permalink)
Devil Z
Base Member

Drives: N/A
Devil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond repute

To each his own although, I am not a fan boy. I am supporting a better quality made game, look at it like this every GT game that was released was made better and more time consuming. Meaning Polyphony took years to give us this GT5, atleast a better trailer, regardless of how many cars, the point is they are taking long to make quality. Forza has released now going twice for the 360 and GT5 isn't even out yet, which is the first full made GT game on PS3. I won't make an arguement because everyone has their own opinions, likes, and dislikes. I just hope everyone enjoys the 370Z at full visual detailed scaled models in these games.

BTW I went through 5 Xbox 360s all with rrod and glitching problems. I've had my PS3 60GB since launch and never had a single problem.

Xbox 360 = Hyundai Genesis

PS3 = Nissan 370Z

lmaooooooo
Devil Z is offline   Reply With Quote