View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 07:12 PM   #137 (permalink)
ProfessorDave
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In the fairway
ProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud of

The OP's question is missing a comma. I believe the question is supposed to be" What is the fastest you have had your Z, too?". This implies that a comparison is being made, either to the OP personally, or to your own experience with speed in other cars.

I put forth that this is a trick question. We have no way of knowing how fast the OP has gone in all the cars he has owned. It is also unlikely that any of us has traveled at exactly the same speed, at the peak speed, for any of the cars we have owned. Furthermore, some measurements are inaccurate. I went very fast as a "yout" in a 68 Pontiac LeMans (350, 4 spd, 4 barrel Rochester carb,ram air, 3/4 racing cam), but the speedometer was buried. I have no idea how fast I was going. Therefore, I suggest the questions is unanswerable.

Rain, snow, sleet, hail: 2009 Mazda 3 sGT HB
Everything else: 2009 370z, PW Touring 6MT