View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 04:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
toner123
Track Member

Drives: TT 370z Touring/SP
toner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to toner123

Man thats awsome. I remeber the day I had all my stuff laid out in the garage and laying on my back and installing that stuff. Boy never again lol, never again lol. Was fun though and I learned so much between calling sam for help and how the whole kit works. I think if i was to do it again I could do it alot faster with zero hic ups. I am not sure if your doing this your self but if you are let me know I can show you how to make a socket to get to the 14n fittings that you have to install after the turbo is mounted. Looking greatmy friend and can't wait to hear of your progress. Let me know if you need anything I have all the taps and stuff and a 90 deg drill so you wouldn't have to buy one. Thats if you are installing your self.
Frank

Edit: Just looked at the post again and realized I am a idiot since you mentioned this was not a DIY

Last edited by toner123; 12-11-2010 at 05:32 PM. Reason: I am a idiot who can't read a full paragraph and retain the info
toner123 is offline   Reply With Quote