Thread: Test Driving?
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 04:02 PM   #15 (permalink)
Modshack
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Sport
Modshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadyDR View Post
I called a dealership and told the salesman that I was interested in purchasing a Z in aug. I told him that I was going to put down more than 50% of what the car was worth. He said he would call me back, but I guess he thinks I was bs-ing him.
August is a LIFETIME away for a car salesman trained to make the deal happen TODAY. Very few salesmen recognize the benefit of building long term relationships in what is usually a short term job. Wait til you get closer and if you need some credibility go with your Dad. No shame in that..

In the meantime, you can live vicariouly through this thread: The *REAL* official 370Z test drive thread

Steal my car! (SOLD)...Now Porsche Cayman S
Oil Cooler DIY: Here!

Last edited by Modshack; 06-04-2009 at 04:04 PM.
Modshack is offline   Reply With Quote