View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 01:24 PM   #5226 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegitto-kun View Post
I prefer the higher RPM too but if I do that I will get pulled over quickly I think.

+ I have the 12" CF CBE so it is abit loader than yours

The best part is when you have been driving for abit and your exhaust is nice and hot and the exhaust burbles when you let go. And then that BANG when you downshift is so....awesome.

I want to go to francorchamp spa again so I can really open it up but my dealerships is worrying that I will not pass the DB test
Oh ok, you went 12" CF... I'm wondering if I can find someone with CF cans about switching with them... Just for a bit to see what it sounds like.

I miss being in Europe driving however you like lol I wanna take my Z over there soooooooooo bad!!!

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14